Do I have to come to consecutive sessions?
- No, if you have bought a block of 6 sessions you just need to redeem them within 3 months of purchase.
Can I pay online?
- We have not set up this service yet. You are welcome to pay via BACs (ask Vicky to send you the details) or bring cash or cheque to the class.
If I pay for a block of 6 sessions do I still need to book online each week?
- Yes, the online booking is there to ensure the classes do not become over booked.
How many people attend the class?
- We have a maximum of 14 in each class at B&A Church Hall. If you prefer a smaller class, the one held at Yogafurie has a maximum of 9.
Is it okay to come and try it out?
- Yes, just come along and pay the drop-in price of £7.50, just remember to book online first.
Do I need to bring anything?
- No need to bring anything, all equipment is provided. Just yourself and some water.
Will I be informed when I should move on to improvers?
- No this is your decision as you are the best judge of what your body can do. However, if it was thought that your technique needed improvement Vicky would give you a hand in class.